It was good. Sabbath School was about seeing the great controversy in Daniel. I sang Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus for special ( apparently Atonte has got me on the singing roster). Then the Pastor spoke about NEWSTART for a healthy body/marriage/church. My interest was in his evangelism thrust. For 10 months, the church will be planning a program for the community once a month. Now, I thought that this was interesting because I was wondering how I was going to be a part of evangelism here, being that I am a part of the minority in this community. Well look at God! Sometimes I envy the eagerness/willingness that others have for evangelism and I wonder why I do not have the same desire... Well, I'm doing it anyway!
Yeah...problems. I have cried more in these last weeks in front of people than I ever have. First last week, I cried because I made mistakes. This week, I cried because I interjected in a confrontation between John and Nadine ( my host parents) and I felt so justified but I suppose the Holy Spirit is working in me, or maybe it was self rising up in me but I felt remorseful about my outburst and I cried in front of them again as I was apologizing to John. Poor John. Poor host family. I believe crying is a response to the books I've been reading about dying to self. But I cannot discern whether it is the Holy Spirit or self that is causing this emotional response in me. But I am realizing the futility of self and it sucks being unstable. In other news, My hair is a mess. I slept on my twistout last night becasue I didn't want to twist them over again and risk more breakage. One side of my head is all straggly and the other side is full and luscious...

Comments
Post a Comment