Skip to main content

Complaining

Quite recently, I was speaking about having to wake up early in the morning in order to get a ride to the school. I was definitely hurt when someone responded and said that I was always complaining. Every once in a while, this person has hinted that I whine and complain. I was annoyed because to be quite honest I would love to use this person for a character comparison. Unfortunately, I actually like this person, which is why it hurt when I heard this person say this. Which made me think: Does this person even want to be around me? They don't respond to my texts and they give me strange looks. Unfortunately, I do complain but not in the spirit of being mean spirited and pessimistic. But mostly in the spirit of needing something to talk about. It annoys me that my life is only summed up in the amount of things I can complain about. It annoys me that I am not joyful enough to be better.Help me Jesus to be better. Phillipians 2: 14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing,15 that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-complaining.html#ixzz2Pz4jNDdf

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Die, Chick, Die!

Yeah...problems. I have cried more in these last weeks in front of people than I ever have.  First last week, I cried because I made mistakes. This week, I cried because I interjected in a confrontation between John and Nadine ( my host parents) and I felt so justified but I suppose the Holy Spirit is working in me, or maybe it was self rising up in me but I felt remorseful about my outburst and I cried in front of them again as I was apologizing to John. Poor John. Poor host  family. I believe crying is a response to the books I've been reading about dying to self. But I cannot discern whether it is the Holy Spirit or self that is causing this emotional response in me. But I am realizing the futility of self and it sucks being unstable. In other news, My hair is a mess. I slept on my twistout last night becasue I didn't want to twist them over again and risk more breakage. One side of my head is all straggly and the other side is full and luscious...

Wonderful Children

Bless my heart! Their ruder than when I first believed and ridiculously bright. Too bad intelligence does not mean wisdom. Can you believe this child in front of my face decided to kick another child, make him cry and think that it was OK for her to do that? She has lost it. Then, there are those who think their too smart to listen to any adult and they find joy in talking back to adults. Did someone say corporal punishment? No I would never do that... Any who...the Lord is good who promised, and these children do not determine my happiness. Praise Jesus! Keep my lips from guile Lord!

SLO

Reporting Live from Atascadero, California, this is Neon with a quick update about life on the West Coast. LOL! So yeah, there's deer eating the fruit trees and fire rings and different types of birds  and racoons trying to get into your house and 7UP!! I haven't seen this in years! In NYC, 7UP is extinct. And it was so great. I know I don't drink soda becasue it's so totally not healthy but maybe I'll drink some on birthday, hmm? LOL There's also church ice cream socials with homemade ice cream and sorbet ( can you say yummy?) and Pastor Ivor Myers preaching in the church and seminars that can benefit your social life and an eighty-nine percent caucasian population (you know God is changing me, but where am I going to get my hair done?) and a hair stylist who's going to do my hair for my b-day who I'm hoping get's it right. So much has happened in these last two weeks that I do not know where to begin, but I'm happy to be here and disconcerted...